2013 Liaison & Prep. Team
In June of 2013 a team of 2 families will travel to Mozambique to take the next steps in restoring the Nhaloi Medical Center.
Dr. Randy Claassen and Rev. Hendrik Smidderks will be meeting with government officials to discuss the future of the medical center. Dr. Claassen is planning to return to Mozambique on a long-term basis to staff the clinic. Their families will be traveling with them.
The goals of this trip are as follows:
- · Reach an operational understanding with the Mozambique government
- · Tour current medical facilities in Massinga
- · Gain exposure for the Claassen with the locals
- · Gather information for Nurse Sponsorship Program
- · Make basic plans for building a residence for Claassen family and guest house for teams
- · Initiate drilling of new well
If you would like to give toward the financial needs of this team, you can contact us at email@example.com